Thursday, December 24, 2009

2 Our Father's and 4 Hail Mary's


Yes, I realize that I have been the worlds worst blogger. Forgive me family and friends for I have sinned. It has been 3 months, 12 days since my last blog.

In October I went with the Mid-Singles in my stake to Lake Arrowhead for the weekend. It was very nice and a good weekend away. It was kind of weird because I realized that it was the first time i ever left Shaun to go away. He has left me before and I have stayed at home but until then he had never stayed home and I went away. It was just a weird feeling.


A family in our Stake let us stay in their cabin. We got to enjoy the scenery and a few animal heads to keep us company. One large moose, a buffalo, a duck not my decorating sense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter