Saturday, March 15, 2008

My dad is in a barber shop singing group. They were performing at Disneyland and so we were able to get passes to go. Disneyland is a good idea no matter when or why. It was the last Saturday before returning to school from Christmas break and it was supposed to rain so there were very few people and not a drop of rain.
We had to start on the train around the park first of course. We also got to go on the monorail which has recently reopened. I love the Jungle Cruise. We went on all the kids rides of course and Buzz Lightyear twice. We went on Big Thunder which is my favorite and I got Shaun to go with me on the Haunted House, and Pirates of the Carribean. Even though I had to drag him on those rides he still thought the worst part of the day was Nemo-basically bubbles with flashes of the movie against a rock. Definitely not worth the wait in line-just buy the movie, watch in under the covers in the dark with 40 people and you'll have a better time.
I love Disneyland and I decided that I should decorate my house like Disneyland. Living room like Frontier land. Kitchen like Snow White (apples). My bathroom like Nemo and my room like Little Mermaid and Lilo. Shaun wants Space Mountain for his room. I think it should be fun!



Check out our good time...Cheese face loves to drive in Autopia

Shaun went on the rockets with Grandpa. I was VERY grateful I got to skip the motion sickness!


In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki room.


I really like how this picture turned out. It's a Small World was incredible covered in all of these Christmas lights.


Shaun and I had to wait for Grandma to bring us the passes so we could get in.


I don't know how many times I have been on Autopia and never noticed this statue. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter