Saturday, May 24, 2014

Desperately seeking *opinions* (I already have a Susan)


I have had so much fun getting Gabe's story out in front of all of you. I am able to see where some of my readers are coming from and I have had visitors from California to Russia, Malaysia to Belgium. I'm so excited to have such a varied audience.
I am busy writing the rest of Gabe's story but no spoiler alerts here. You'll have to wait for it!

What I really need is feedback:
Make a comment *be brave*
Post a thought *All of them*
Tell me it stinks and you aren't going to read anymore. *Be gentle, but let me know*

I'm ok with all of it, I just want to improve his story the best I can.
Once it's all done I'll need plenty of help editing, so you all get first dibs on the whole kit and caboodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter